Monday, April 17, 2017

Blog 10 my favorite Theory Social Penetration

In this blog I am going describe why Social Penetration is my favorite theory, Social Penetration is my favorite because to be honest I use this theory everyday, for work, daily conversation, or getting to know a future significant other . I work for a celebrity and modeling management firm as a scout, every time I scout someone I ask them questions to see how serious they are about being a celebrity or having a career In the entertainment business. I ask them personal questions that manners to them like "how serious are you about changing your life", "when do you want to turn your dreams into a reality" that will help me get to know them faster with the limited of time I have talking to them. Social Penetration happens all the time in every conversation you have with someone no matter if you notice it or not. I think social penetration is a way of life and how we communicate with others everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment