Sunday, August 30, 2015

About Trayvis

Hi, I am Trayvis Peters. I am from Miami, Florida. Currently, I am a student at Washburn University. In addition, I play football for the University. I have been a student at Washburn University since Fall 2014. I am majoring in Mass Media in hopes to someday work in the journalism field.

Previously, I have attended El Camino College in Torrance, California, ASA College in Brooklyn, New York, and the University of South Dakota. My experience as a student in these schools has given me the knowledge of transition to new schools, meet new people, and how to survive college. Therefore, I would like to share my knowledge and give advice to those who are just starting out in their higher education journey.

3 comments:

  1. Of all the places you've lived, which was your favorite? I would love to go to school out of my comfort zone (Kansas) like you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol most definitely California there was so much to do and the people in LA are very nice. But i think everyone should get out there comfort zone at least once in life never know what new experience you may like ^_^

      Delete
  2. Take me to Brooklyn sometime? Haha, New York City is my absolute favorite place on earth. The diversity is amazing.

    ReplyDelete