Monday, November 23, 2015

Finals Week

http://youngtri.com/2013/05/01/surviving-finals-athlete-edition/




The most stressful time of every college student is almost upon us. Finals! During finals week is the time were students are going to spend the most time in the library than ever before. The best tips I can say on helping to prepare for this week of mentally drudge is that make sure that you have as much limited distraction as possible, also try to listen to some smooth music like jazz or gospel music which helps me stay focus on studying . Also being in study groups can help with your studying during finals, especially if your struggling in that subject.                 






I found a video on Youtube that gives tips on how to prepare for finals in which I agree with all her Tips. The tips may help you as well to do well on your finals, take a look. GOOD LUCK! 

1 comment:

  1. I will be making several visits back to this post in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete